I wondered how to apply my knowledge in a practical way while I am still at university, because in the future I really want to be a part of the IT world. I have talked about it with my acquaintances so I made a list of jobs for you.
Virtual Assistant – an admin-savvy associate who helps busy professionals with daily tasks, scheduling, appointment setting, IT, research, and more.
- Creating and maintaining schedules
- Booking travel reservations
- Conducting research
- Managing financial information
- IT, website, and social media support
Online Data Enrty Clerk – only a rudimentary knowledge of data entry and data preservation required.
- Verifying data
- Updating existing data
- Completing daily reports
- Sorting and organizing data by category
- Gathering data directly from customers (in some cases)
Social Media Assistant – are part-time, hourly positions that offer work that can be performed remotely, like social media campaign scheduling, customer service tasks, image uploads, and research.
- Assisting social media management
- SEO optimization
- Communication management
- Post scheduling
- Customer engagement